- Does the upper school require a uniform?
- Can students leave campus for lunch?
- Is the cost of Immersion included in tuition?
- Do all students have an advisor?
- What is BYOD and how does it work?
- What can I do to prepare my student for the upper school at MVS?
- How many of your students are accepted to and attend college?
- I am moving to the area in the middle of the school year. Does MVS admit students mid year?
- How many students, on average, are in each class?
Students are expected to bring their own device for use in classes. Minimum requirements are that the device must be able to run the full Chrome web browser. This is a device that the family purchases. We can provide guidance in selection of devices and will offer as much support as we can for the use of the device. Students are also able to check out Chromebooks throughout the school day.