About the MVS Fund
Advancing the vision, enhancing our future.
For a half-century, The Miami Valley School has provided a unique and innovative learning option for families in the Dayton, Ohio community. At MVS, students receive an education founded in a marriage between academic rigor and experiential learning. Through experiences like the Kindergarten restaurant immersion, Middle School Project Period, and the Upper School immersion program, MVS students become brighter, bolder, and kinder global citizens. Here at MVS, students become.
As The Miami Valley School prepares for many more years ahead, participation in The MVS Fund has never been more important. When you donate to The MVS Fund, your contribution reduces the gap between what tuition covers and the actual daily expense of running the school. MVS Fund dollars support curricular innovation and technology, foster the growth of MVS by attracting grants, and provide access to students for whom an MVS education would otherwise be financially out of reach.
Gifts to The MVS Fund:
- Enhance experiential hands-on-learning
- Attract and retain quality teachers who engage and empower students to think beyond their comfort zones
- Facilitate the ongoing advancement of leading-edge technology in education
- Provide outdoor education experiences, including the Outdoor Exploration Center
- Support facility updates
- Sustain an environment in which 100% of graduates attend 4-year colleges, often the nation’s most selective
The MVS Fund infuses into every corner of school life, and so we ask all members of the school community to participate–parents, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, trustees, faculty and staff, and friends of the school.
With your support, we can advance the vision of The Miami Valley School as it becomes a nationally-recognized leader in academically rigorous, experience-based learning.